Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I Am Still Here

As of yesterday
new modem installed
and back on line.

Love my isolated life
writing, reading, gardening,
Callie
and my computer.

Problem
this area does not supply
the connections for my computer
that a big city
would.

A busy week with children and grandchildren
visiting.
A birthday week :)
and I have the thought
they arrive quicker then in years past
and not many left
so better treat each and every
day in a special way.

After meltdown from many hours of
finding computer problem
it was good to "just be"

The thought kept arising
"I am truly addicted to my computer"

Plan on writing less
and hope I can do it.

Thanks to all for contacting me

You are all so special to this one....

10 comments:

Pienosole said...

Happy Birthday!

Anvilcloud said...

Glad you have your computer problems sorted. I just got a new, larger monitor. Fortunately, the installation was as easy as pie.

Balisha said...

Happy Birthday to you.When was the actual date?
Glad you are back "online" You were missed.
Balisha ((HUGS))

lil red hen said...

You're special to us too! Have a good day!

lejmom said...

Happy Birthday.

Hope you do not write less often. I look for your comments every day. You bring me joy. Jane

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Happy Birthday dear Ernestine!!!

Hope you won't stop writing as your thoughts are inspiring to me.

Love and hugs to you dear one ~ FlowerLady

Judy said...

Why would you want to write less? Now is the time of life to write down the wisdom we have attained...or are trying to attain. I hate computer problems--any electronic problems for that matter. With them comes the knowledge that I don't know as much as I'd like to think! Happy Birthday--this truly is a beautiful time of year to be born.

Beverly said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Sharon said...

I'm so glad to see you are back online. I'm with you ~ I rely on my computer to connect me with the world. Write on!

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Thanks to each of you
for reading my rambling.
Do you know
how special you are to me :)
words from my heart...